Berkeley/Oakland: AHA Training
Our AHA Training School is located on 1936 University Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704. The downtown BART station is only 3 blocks away.
Safety Training Seminars Advantage
* Bay Area Better Business Bureau A+ rating
* Providing CPR & first-aid classes since 1989
* Receive certification card on day of class.
* Official American Heart Association certification
* Free Parking in all locations except Berkeley
* Berkeley location is only one block from BART
* Don’t pay for the training until day of the class.
* Free coffee, soda, tea, and granola bars
* Friendly, knowledgeable, AHA CPR instructors
* We do not cancel our CPR training classes.
About Safety Training Seminars, Berkeley:
Safety Training Seminars in Berkeley is an official American Heart Association Training Center (CA20784) that was founded in 1989. Over 95% of our Berkeley CPR Class Yelp reviews are 4-5 stars. Our East Bay CPR training school is very close to Oakland and easily accessible by BART.
Group training classes can be taught at your company’s location in Alameda County. The AHA offers great discounts if you have a large group of students to train in firstaid or CPR.
Walk to 1936 University Ave., Berkeley:
Safety Training Seminars is not too far away from Alta Bates, Children’s Hospital, Kaiser, or the other large Berkeley hospitals. Free Keychain CPR mask after your training if you took BART or walked.
BART: Downtown Berkeley station – 2 blocks
Parking garages: many are close by
Street parking: Free on Sundays
The ACLS and PALS books cost $50 each. If you are taking a Heartcode eLearning class, you do not need to buy a textbook.
Children in Classroom
We are not allowed to have children in the classroom since it is distracting to other students and distracting to the parent. The only people allowed in the classroom are those who are taking the class.