Berkeley/Oakland: AHA Training
Our AHA Training School is located on 2076 University Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704. The downtown BART station is only one block away.
Safety Training Seminars is an official American Heart Association Training Site. Here a a few reasons why thousands of people each year take their CPR, BLS, ACLS, and First-aid classes with us:
Safety Training Seminars Advantage
* Bay Area Better Business Bureau A+ rating
* Providing CPR & first-aid classes since 1989
* Receive certification card on day of class.
* Official American Heart Association certification
* Free Parking in all locations except Berkeley
* Berkeley location is only one block from BART
* Don’t pay for the training until day of the class.
* Free coffee, soda, tea, and granola bars
* Friendly, knowledgeable, AHA CPR instructors
* We do not cancel our CPR training classes.
Safety Training Seminars – Berkeley
The door outside says Raj Corportation
Next door to Citibank
2076 University Avenue – near Shattuck Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94704
About Safety Training Seminars, Berkeley:
Safety Training Seminars in Berkeley is an official American Heart Association Training Center (CA20784) that was founded in 1989. Over 95% of our Berkeley CPR Class Yelp reviews are 4-5 stars. Our East Bay CPR training school is very close to Oakland and easily accessible by BART.
Group training classes can be taught at your company’s location in Alameda County. The AHA offers great discounts if you have a large group of students to train in firstaid or CPR.
Walk to 2076 University Ave., Berkeley:
Safety Training Seminars is not too far away from Alta Bates, Children’s Hospital, Kaiser, or the other large Berkeley hospitals. Free Keychain CPR mask after your training if you took BART or walked.
BART: Downtown Berkeley station – 2 blocks
Parking garages: many are close by
Street parking: Free on Sundays
Low Price Guarantee:
Safety Training Seminars is so confident that we offer the lowest prices with the best benefits that if you find a CPR School in Oakland or Berkeley that offers a lower price, we will give you a free Class.
Terms: You must provide us the the company’s website and their training must have a lower price with the same benefits as us:
1. Their price must be lower for the equivalent AHA Course
2. They have to be a recognized American Heart TC
3. The cancellation policy must be the same as ours.
4. They must be based in Oakland or Berkeley.